This page is a place for me to be accountable and to share with you my progress on completing my ‘Henry Goals.’ Right from the moment Henry died, I knew that I had a job to do which included meeting these goals. I will add to these goals as I make new ones, and check them off as I complete them.
- To speak publicly about Henry and my journey through this tragedy to anyone who will listen (and hopefully get paid for it)
- To write a children’s book about a zone in the ocean called ‘the deep’
- To write a children’s book about remembering a friend who has died
- To bring awareness of pediatric brain tumors locally
- To create an yearly award, for a grade 4 student who is amazing for being themselves that has no ties to academia but is given out by school boards. I want it to be called ‘The Henry Size Ultra Rare Award”
- To write a book about my life, up to the moment and including Henry dying
Within 2 years, I would like to have the Henry Size Ultra Rare Award created and be given out by local school boards and to bring awareness of pediatric brain tumors locally.
Within 6 years, I would like to do some public speaking about Henry at least 2 times a year.
At some point down the road, I would like to create both children’s books and one adult book and have them published.